Job: Senior Java Developer
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Pension, Company Doctor, Sports and Social, Career Development Opportunities and Flexible Working Hours.
Are you looking for an opportunity to use the latest technology in a multi-national environment?
My client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team in Athlone. You will work on projects that impact billions of people within a company that is focused on your personal development.
My Client is still actively recruiting during the Covid Crisis and where applicable is setting up new starters to work from home/conducting interviews via skype.
- Act as a key contributor to a highly skilled and dynamic team, developing full stack features in an agile environment.
- Design software solutions and identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Help determine the direction of the project and how it will be implemented.
- Build network management features for 5G networks.
- Act as a mentor to junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 5+ years Software Developer experience.
- Experience in the configuration, deployment and optimisation of at least 1 major JEE application server.
- Technical Leadership Experience.
- TDD/BDD style testing experience with unit test (JUnit), integration and black box.
- Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, SFSB) and JMS.
- Microservices and Cloud experience is a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.