Process Scientist - Analytical/ Technical Specialist
A globally based pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to recruit a process / analytical scientist for a contract opportunity in the Cork area. You will need strong in-process analytics experience for this position and solid team skills to communicate in a collaborative environment.
If successful in taking up this role, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- supporting the effective execution of analytical test methods
- assisting with analytical continuous improvement projects
- laboratory experiments required to deliver on project deadlines
- participating in continuous improvement activities, such as method optimisation
- helping with scale analytical test method optimisation activities
- preparation of documentation associated with the projects following GDP
- at all times working efficiently and safely within relevant procedures
Skills and Knowledge required:
- High level knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques - especially HPLC
- Degree qualification (Science)
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical or QC process development role
- Experience with software such as Astra preferred
- Effective written and verbal communications
The job is an excellent opportunity for a Process Analytical Scientist / Specialist with to further develop their career; also salary is at an attractive level.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.