Documentation Specialist | Dublin
Duration: 6-month contract
A Technology Company is looking for an experienced Documentation Specialist to join their team in Dublin. You will have 2+ years' experience in documentation writing and processes development. This role will assist in scaling business operations through establishing workflows and processes.
- Preparing and maintaining high quality documentation;
- Liaising with the Policy and Operations teams to identify priorities;
- Labeling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use;
- Outlining an effective long-term storage strategy;
- Ensuring consistency of documentation practice across the team;and
- Creating and distributing a clear document index.
- 2+ years experience of documentation writing;
- Ability to document complex policies into step-by-step formats;
- Process mapping;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;and
- Knowledge of Confluence preferred.
For more information on this job, please contact Kerry at email@example.com, along with your CV to arrange a call.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.