Sigmar Recruitment are recruiting for an AML Assistant Vice President to join a global Investments company as they continue to grow and expand their Dublin City Centre location.
The AML AVP would be joining the AML team as they develop the company's AML framework across the business. The AML team provide support to the different departments within the company, providing advice and streamlining the reporting process for the department.
- Liaising with clients and investors until all required documents are obtained.
- Sign off on due diligence reports.
- Act as the SME for the AML department and internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep records of compliant and non compliant AML investors.
- Preparing reports for the senior members of the company.
- Provide guidance and tarining to more junior members of the team, where required.
- Direct experience of Lexis Nexis or similar.
- Understanding of fund administration or depository systems.
- Relevant qualifications.
If this role is of interest, please hit apply and the job poster will come back to you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.