German Jobs in Dublin. German Insurance Administrator for prestigious Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 30-35k
Do you speak German and have administration experience gained in Insurance or Financial Services?
Well come and work for this large prestigious Financial Services Firm who have their headquarters in Dublin with offices overseas. They are looking for a German speaker to join their Team for a Compliance Administration role.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all regulatory actions and timelines are met particularly arising from Central Bank engagement.
- Ensuring that all compliance reporting requirements are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting in drafting and updating policies and procedures
- Administering data subject rights procedures along with assisting with the management of data breaches
- You will be responsible for maintaining personal data processing inventory
- Ensuring follow up on actions identified in reports
- Ensuring that all reporting obligations of the Compliance function are met.
- Assisting with day to day compliance administration and any other associated projects.
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree is a strong advantage
- Experience in Life Assurance, Risk or Compliance is a strong advantage
- Strong administration experience is essential
- You must want a career in Compliance and demonstrate commitment to this area by undertaking Compliance Qualifications which will be fully supported by this company
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This is a Controlled Function role subject to Fitness & Probity Standards; the successful applicant will have to comply with the F&P standards and complete a questionnaire to confirm those standards, as required by the Central Bank of Ireland.
This Permanent role comes with a great career and with a basic salary of 30-35k depending on experience and aptitude of the candidate to develop themselves in the Compliance role. You also get a great benefits package such as Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Gym and more!!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.