A US headquartered software company are building out their Dublin office and looking to bring someone into the team as an Enterprise Account Executive, to cover the EMEA markets.
This role would be focused on key target markets including the Netherlands and Belgium.
This company have over 560 million users and has sold to over 125,000 customers located in more than 200 countries. They have offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia and Europe.
This company are in high growth stage in Dublin and this is an exciting time to be joining the team.
- Drive new business sales across EMEA - 80% of this role is new business
- Develop strategic plan to maximise sales opportunities
- Manage key client relationships
- Dealing with large accounts across key regions in EMEA
- Selling directly and to channel partners
- 5+ years' experience in account management
- Experience managing Enterprise accounts
- Hunter mentality and new business focused
- Strong track record of over achieving targets
- Experience dealing with Channel Partners
- Dutch speaker would be preferred but not essential
This is the chance to be the first person in an Enterprise AE role for the Dublin office and to help shape enterprise sales. It is also a chance to join a successful and growing tech company with a great company culture.
There is an excellent salary and package on offer.
To find out more please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.