Middle Office Manager (VP) - Clearing & Settlements
Company specialises in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients.
The Clearing & Settlements Team Manager leads a team of partners within the Operations area consisting of Middle Office Trade Support and Asset Servicing. The teams consist of partners in Limerick and Dublin.
*The Manager will be based in Limerick and expected to travel between the two offices on a monthly basis*
- In this role you will manage a team responsible for daily processing for financial products including vanilla Listed Securities, Exchange Traded Derivatives and Structured Fixed Income such as Corporate Bonds, Government Bonds, ABS, MBS, Repo, Reverse Repo, Loans and Money Markets.
- Perform all employee related administrative duties including hiring, compensation distribution, annual reviews and HR related requirements.
- Oversee several asset servicing processes which support multiple clients including P&L posting, trade break resolution and reconciliations.
Do you have the following?
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Hedge Fund Middle Office or Fixed Income Asset Servicing;
- Experience directly managing employees;
- Familiarity with Listed product workflows such as trade capture, trade confirmations, trade settlement and reconciliation;
- Ability to present services and lead demonstrations in prospective client meetings;
- Deep understanding of various fixed income instruments including agency/non-agency CMOs, ABS, Sovereign Bonds, and Inflation-Linked bonds;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Degree in Finance/Accounting.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.