Our client, a regulatory body based in Dublin City Centre, are seeking an experienced administrative officer to join their company on a Permanent basis. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working within a Public Sector organization or/and a legal qualification.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Investigating complaints.
- Conducting onsite interviews.
- Preparing of reports and other documentation.
- Preparation of meetings and taking minutes at meetings.
- Reception cover.
- Supervising and monitoring work of junior members of staff.
- Database maintenance.
- 2-3 years administrative support experience within a public sector organization.
- Legal experience or qualification desirable but nor essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Leadership skills.
Please apply now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.