A leading Medtech Company are hiring a Supply Chain Manager in Galway.
Salary € DOE | Pension & Health | 25 days A/L
As Supply Chain Manager you’ll
- Ensure on time and in full shipping performance
- Oversee warehousing, shipping and inventory activities to meet KPI targets
- Develop standardized processes where possible to improve efficiency
- Develop inbounding processing time
- Continuously review & reduce costs
- Reconcile electronic systems to the physical stock positions.
- Review logistics network and demonstrate continually optimized footprint
- Hold appropriate values of inventory in line with MRP parameters in collaboration with Global Purchasing
- Manage DRP activities between Central Warehouse and satellite locations
- Provide inventory analysis giving recommendations stock optimization.
- Manage Short Shelf Life inventory and completion of remediation processes.
- Communicate on product availability to our internal customers and leadership
- Interface with QA/QC and comply with QMS requirements
- Develop best practice between various warehouse locations
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews
Perfect Person for the Job
- 10 years’ experience managing and developing Supply Chain networks
- Degree in Supply Chain or APICS certification
- Knowledgeable in Supply Chain and Logistics principles
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams through improvement activities
- Strong ERP knowledge
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.