Corporate Actions Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager in an expanding organisation with great career opportunities.
The role will involve
- Ensuring that the team completes all daily operational tasks in accordance with defined procedures
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Manager in setting the strategic direction for the corporate actions team
- Setting individuals goals and providing input to the wider departmental goals.
- Conducting 1 to 1’s and Appraisals. General Performance Management and Recruitment
- Monitoring status of corporate actions events during their life cycle on the Corporate Action system
- Resolution of complex queries arising from corporate actions and escalating where necessary
Interested candidates must have
- Excellent time management skills with emphasis on ability to prioritise own work and meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years recent global corporate actions experience
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Derivative type instruments
- 2 years experience at Management level
- Experience of participating in projects and procedural enhancements
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.