Quality Assurance Specialist
Our global pharmaceutical client is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team in Tipperary. This is a 11- month contract.
- Complete auditing / review of batch documentation and ensure compliance to SOPs and GMPs
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation
- Manage product recalls and stock recoveries
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create and maintain assigned SOPs
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s
- Compile data for reports and presentations, provide data interpretation, draw conclusions
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140/ firstname.lastname@example.org REF Tipp
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.