The position of Procurement Buyer has come up in this leading bio-pharmaceutical company. This role is an opportunity to join a global leader on a 12 months contract. Strong material planning skills & SAP experience are a must!
- Executing purchasing transactions for all Direct Materials,
- Ensuring that products and services are delivered on time.
- Ensuring all purchases are executed in line with the procurement policy.
- Ensuring all data entered into system is accurate and current
- Ordering and expediting as required
- Creating data & maintenance
- Implementing purchase and inventory strategies for components and execute on component ordering by following up exception messages generated by ERP (SAP/ECC) and planning system Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Material Master & Supplier Data Management (Set up and obsoletion process) NC/CAPA owner
- Supporting product launches, assisting in setting up contracts, providing planning and other relevant information
- Creating analysis and accurate data reporting in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations
- Developing and maintaining operational relationship with vendors
- Degree qualified w/ 2 years' or 5+ years' experience in supply chain OR logistics
- 3+ years of procurement experience (biotechnology or pharmaceutical)
- Operational Excellence experience or training
- Experience with SAP ERP & Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Stakeholder management skills
- Current CPIM or APICs certification
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.