Financial Accountant | IT Sector | Permanent | Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant/ finalist to join fast growing information technology firm in Dublin.
- Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish with supporting commentary, working within strict deadlines and liaising with the subsidiary companies.
- Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
- Liaising with local management and billing teams
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
- Liaising with Auditors for Year End Accounts
- Manage fixed assets register
- Tax compliance
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified accountant or finalist ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Must have industry/accounts prep
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.