Our global Pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Validation Specialist for an 11-month contract in Tipperary.
- Sourcing and procurement of Analytical instrumentation
- Responsible for the execution of the yearly Laboratory Capital Equipment Installation plan
- Responsible for the generation and completion of SDLC Validation documentation for new equipment and COTS based computerised system introduced to the site
- Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules
- Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles
- Responsible for the decommissioning of all equipment
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Validation
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF R1
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.