Fancy a full-time Financial Accountant role in beautiful Connemara?
My fast-paced and innovative client is hiring for this permanent position at their Ros Muc facility in Co. Galway today.
Phone screenings, skype-style interviews and face to face interviews implementing safe social-distancing can be arranged.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Service costings.
- Assisting with the annual external audit, including the preparation of the audit schedules and supporting queries.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver cost reductions and improve profitability.
- Analysing and reporting on profit margins.
- Trend and analyse relevant KPI’s.
- Must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- 3 to 5 prior experience in a similar role essential.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.