Pharmacist | East Co. Galway
Full time Supervising Pharmacist position now open in East Co. Galway. Closed Sundays & Bank holidays. Well established pharmacy, located on the edge of town centre, with a moderately busy dispensary.
If you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Supervising Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Qualification
- Membership with the PSI
…read on for full duties and benefits.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Day to day management of the pharmacy and its team.
- Control the training and development of your staff, attracting, selecting and recruiting high calibre individuals.
- Ensure store standards and company policies are being met (With the area manager review monthly KPI's, take corrective action and approve agreed quarterly bonuses. Ensure store stay within budget (staff, stock, margin, overheads)
Numerous benefits associated with the role including:
- Strong Basic Salary and bonus
- 2 Saturdays per month. No late nights or Sundays
- Free parking
- Generous staff discount
- Head Office support
- Budget for pharmacist training and travel expenses.
- PSI Fees paid
- + more
Interested? If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Supervising Pharmacist, please contact Ciara Darcy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455 309 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.