NEW ROLE: Global Payroll Manager (EMEA & APAC)
Location: Galway City
The position is with a fast-paced multinational company.
You will ensure timely, accurate and effective delivery of company’s payroll through 3rd party vendors in an outsourced arrangement.
Reporting into the VP of Finance, you will initially focus on payroll delivery for twenty six countries in the EMEA region and within a short timeframe will also manage the Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will also be expected to become the Global process leader.
- 15+ years of relevant experience indicating progression.
- At least 5 years as a manager in a global payroll function.
- Business Degree is a preference.
- Demonstrated managerial experience, team leadership.
- Significant track-record delivering process improvement.
- Experience with ADP products – HRB, Streamline, ADP Reporting preferred.
- Experience with Oracle desirable.
Further details and full job description can be discussed with candidates who meet our client’s initial criteria.
To register your interest for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.