NEW ROLE: Global Tax Manager
Location: Galway City
The position is based with a fast-paced multinational company.
Working within a wider group context, you will join our client’s global Finance team
Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will lead the international tax compliance and advisory obligations for this organisation.
- 8-10 years of experience of international tax within a multinational organisation and/or accounting practice.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting preferred)
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (AITI/CTA) and preferably an accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- A Big 4 practice is desirable
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Proven track record in implementing and managing transfer pricing policies is desirable.
Further details and full job description can be discussed with candidates who meet our client’s initial criteria.
To register your interest for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.