Job Title: Business Systems Specialist
Department: Quality Assurance/ Quality Systems
Reports To: Director, Quality Assurance
Contract type: Permanent
Benefits include: Pension, Healthcare, annual 8% bonus
This position reports into Quality however it is very much an IT systems focused role. The successful applicant will be responsible for the validation of 400-500 pieces of equipment across sites “off the network”.
The Business Systems Specialist will be responsible for:
- Performance of activities such as: Data Backup and Restore, Data Archiving and Migration.
- Ensuring Electronic System Availability by the following:
Performing User Provisioning\Deprovisioning for standalone systems.
Perform Disaster Recovery Testing.
- Ensuring System Security by:
Applying OS Updates and Patches.
Collaborate with Local BT Teams re monitoring and response to vulnerability scans.
Ensure Electronic System Compliance and Governance.
- Maintain the Electronic System Inventory Management
- Support new Electronic Systems Projects.
- Maintain an Electronic Systems Administrator program to comply with ISO 13485:2003 and other relevant regulatory bodies for the site.
- Participate in department initiatives and projects.
- This position may involve travel (up to 50%).
The successful Business Systems applicant will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 6 years experience with a minimum of 4 years working in relevant areas such as; process validations/technology transfer or laboratory data control.
- A Master’s degree may substitute for one year of work experience.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Systems including; Windows 2012, 2016 server & VMware and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of TCIP, DNS,WINS network protocols and Cisco equipment in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Certification: Microsoft MCSE/ MCSA, CCNA, CompTIA A+ Networking
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor degree in either; Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or a sciences degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
For a more detailed Job Description and further details, feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf in strictest confidence at email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.