Our client currently seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Frankfurt, Germany to work on a Data Centre Project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions including, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, dayworks or claims
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- Managing and forecasting of turnover and cash flow of the projects
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- All other duties associated with this role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Relevant third level qualification essential in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience post qualification in a big onsite environment
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on +353 906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.