This is a great opportunity for a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join an exciting and varied team within an enterprise environment in a well known Citywest company.
What you will be doing:
- You will join a varied Security team within an Enterprise environment
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with our business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
What you need:
- Experience supporting workstations, servers, networking appliances and mobile devices.
- Strong knowledge of supporting operating systems: Windows Servers (required) and Linux.
- Strong understanding of how TCP/IP networks function (protocols, ports, proxy log analysis, domain name resolution).
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols as they relate to load balancing.
- Familiarity with ITIL or another IT service management framework.
- Experience of administering at least one common security tool such as Anti-Malware, Data Loss Prevention, or Endpoint Detect and Response (EDR).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Ability to work closely with teammates to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Experience with working with Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Security tools (such as anti-malware).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
- Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship is required.
A comptetive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.