This is a great opportunity for a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join an exciting and varied team within an enterprise environment in a well known Citywest company.
What you will be doing:
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with our business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
What you need:
- Strong operating systems knowledge (Windows Servers and Linux).
- Strong knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and traffic routing.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies, including AWS and / or Azure.
- Familiarity with supporting database technologies.
- Familiarity with ITIL or another IT service management framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Ability to work closely with teammates to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
- Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship is required.
A comptetive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.