A US headquartered software company are building out their Dublin office and looking to bring someone into the team as a Customer Success role for the DACH market.
This company have over 560 million users and has sold to over 125,000 customers located in more than 200 countries. They have offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia and Europe.
This company are in high growth stage and this is an exciting time to be joining the team.
- Managing success of key clients in the German market
- Responsible for adoption, training usage and expansion
- Drive cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Develop and execute Customer Success plans
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in account management or customer success
- Demonstrated experience of building solid client relationships
- Experience in a software, SaaS or online company
- Fluent English and German
This would be a chance to be the first person in a Customer Success role in Dublin and a chance to help shape the CS function within the team. You would be joining a successful and growing team in Dublin with the support of a global network.
To find out more please send a CV to email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.