Senior Audit Manager – Permanent - Top practice – South Dublin - 80K-90K+ Benefits
A top 10 accountancy practice are looking to add a Senior Audit Manager to their team. This firm is well recognized and respected in the industry and has a diverse client base. This is a permanent role and will report into the Partner.
- Training and development of staff and ensuring feedback is given.
- Commitment to developing new business, preparing proposals and being commercially aware with new and existing clients.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year.
- Ensure audit conducted to correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate.
- Qualified accountant with significant audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Experience working with a broad client base.
- Working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, industry specifics and their application.
For full details please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.