5 x Private Equity Analyst | Funds | 35-40k
Multiple opportunities have become available in a leading global provider of asset management services.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven part qualified accountant who will act as intermediary between the funds and the investment advisors.
The successful candidate will be required to prepare financial statements and regulatory reports for the funds.
The salary on the role ranges from 35-40k + benefits.
To be considered for this job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
• 2 - 3 years’ finance experience.
• Part Qualified Accountant
• Big 4 / FS part qual´s will be considered.
• Calculating the funds expenses and accruals.
• Maintaining accounting records.
• Performing security and cash reconciliations.
• Calculating and reporting the fund’s Net Asset Values (NAVs).
• Train, coach and mentor employees on the team where appropriate.
For further details contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.