The Process Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to both Engineering and Manufacturing Operations departments to ensure the safe and efficient operation of process equipment in a pharmaceutical plant operating to HPRA and FDA standards.
- Support and lead key areas of process improvement projects to improve equipment availability and production efficiency – “continuous improvement programme”.
- Assist with project work connected with installation, validation, and commissioning of new and existing process equipment and automation control systems.
- The Process Support Engineer will assist with monitoring and control of process equipment and general facilities with regard to maintaining a constant, safe and reliable operation.
- Work with the Production Department to provide adequate support during process investigations and CAPA implementation.
- Maintain effective document control systems for the Process Support Group.
The next Process Support Engineer should have a third level degree in engineering with 2 years experience working within the pharma or biopharma industry. Previous experience with Packaging Equipment and Serialization would be beneficial
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.