- Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing.
- Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes.
- Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training.
- Relevant Operations experience.
Salary: up to 150e per day
6 MONTH FTC
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.