Senior Product Manager – Payments and Fraud
Exciting opportunity to Join a growing US company based in Dublin. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager with extensive experience and knowledge of payments systems and Platforms. You will Build and deliver the product vision, strategy and product roadmap for one of the most critical pieces of the company’s infrastructure: Their payments, billing and fraud management product.
- Lead discussion and decision-making around complex issues of pay-in and pay-out strategies, billing frequency and retry strategy, payment provider and payment method mix, fraud and fraud management, refunds and chargebacks, and reliability & scalability
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of our external payment providers`
Skills and experience required
- 5+ years of experience building billing, payments, fraud or financial products in a product management role.
- 5+ years Product management, ideally managing 1-2 product teams.
- Attention to detail - we process and pay out a lot of money on behalf of creators. There is little room for error.
- Strong understanding of the billing and payments ecosystem and provider stack. Have operated payments at scale.
- Strong understanding of fraud and fraud management strategies
- Recurring Revenue experience (Subscription billing)
- A track record of revenue growth.
- Inspiring and motivating - Ability to tell a story for the problems you are solving and the vision you want to achieve
- Agility & Flexibility - Will be working in a dynamic, high growth company in a new and expanding market; The need someone who is able to think on their feet and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ownership - the desire to be accountable to metric-moving outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills & leadership presence
Apply now or For more information on this position Contact Fiona directly on 0866043375 or email Fiona and firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.