Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist with extensive experience in validation of lifecycle documents?
- Acting as Quality Assurance approver for qualification/validation lifecycle documents.
- Serving as a quality assurance resource for assessing validation requirements, non-conformance, impact assessments, root cause analysis and implementation of CAPA found during CQV activities.
- Serving as the Quality SME for all validation activities across the site including but not limited to Steam in Place(SIP), Cleaning Validation & CTU (Controlled temperature Unit) Performance qualification.
- Providing Quality Assurance Validation support for Steam In Place (SIP) of buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains & Autoclave loads.
- Providing Quality Assurance Validation support for the Cleaning Validation Program.
- Cleaning (CIP) cycles/ for buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains, parts washers and supporting process equipment.
- 3+ years experience in QA or Engineering within the Biopharma / Pharmceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
- Experience working in regulated environment (GMP, CGMP, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11)
- 3+ years of experience in commissioning, qualification, and validation activities in in a regulated environment.
- Technical knowledge of Cleaning validation/verification, quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in review and approval of Cleaning Validation studies.
- Experience in review of temperature mapping studies. Ex CTU’s, Autoclaves, SIP systems.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.