A leading Pharmaceutical Company are hiring a Maintenance Technician in Carlow.
As Maintenance Technician you’ll
- Maintain and troubleshoot process devices, instrumentation and controls
- Provide effective technical support to Production
- equipment maintenance, installation and modification;
- perform detailed maintenance, calibrations, PMs and troubleshooting.
- Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable and repeatable operation of all equipment;
- drive Total Productive Maintenance. Ensure effective management and equipment shutdown scheduling, ensuring resources are available, thereby minimizing downtown.
- Support maintenance planning and preventative
- Document maintenance work, including upgrades, made to existing equipment
- Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex systems in a highly regulated, cGMP environment.
- Interpret P&ID’s, equipment / system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
- Support continuous improvement. Perform root cause analysis of system failures and substandard equipment performance,
- Supply information and technical data into the CMMS; liaise directly with vendors on supply of parts, upgrades to systems
- Participate effectively in writing / revising / rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various IPT systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
Perfect Person for the Job
- Time serviced Apprenticeship or Certificate/Diploma in an Engineering or related discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment
- Understanding of mechanical / electrical / instrumentation / pneumatic processes
- Experience with sterile filling processes
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.