Staff Nurses - Galway/Roscommon region - Permanent
A leading care home in the Galway/Roscommon region have two permanent staff nursing roles available.
- Daily management of staff and allocating mix skills
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with the procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assisting in Ordering, administering, monitoring, and recording of service users' medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Delegating work and coaching staff
- Carrying out staff needs analysis and ward meetings
- Ad hoc duties
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
To apply now for this staff nurse position send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.