Our client is currently recuiting a CSA Construction Manager to join their team on a Data Centre project in Central London.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including:
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Produce builders works drawings for services
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags.
- Good knowledge of design and construction process
- Ability to control and manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- A minimum of 5 years as a Construction Manager
For more info you can contact Aileen on +353 906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.