Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Civil Engineer to join their team based in South Dublin. This role will involve the planning and programming and delivery of civils and telecommunication projects, the direct management of site staff as well as sub-contractor’s management, you will also have commercial and P&L responsibility.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
- Overall management of allocated projects and the supply chain of subcontractors.
- Ensure program of works and associated plans of work are completed on time, to budget and to the agreed quality targets.
- Liaise closely with all relevant local authorities and regulatory bodies whilst ensuring strong working relationships are built and maintained.
- Responsible for compliance with Company/Legislative Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Guarantee divisional compliance with road opening licenses as well as Signage, Lighting and Guarding.
- Certify that materials procurement and supply chain is managed appropriately.
- Report clearly and in detail on all work progress as well as Health and Safety and Quality updates.
- Ensuring head count as well as skills sets are managed to meet project demands.
- Accountable for making sure that all works are completed to quality standards.
- Attend regular meetings with the client and oversee contract documents.
- Delivery of Weekly project status reports to Networks Director, tracking and reporting project performance against targets/budgets.
- Management of project P&Ls
- Ensure effective communication within the project team
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a Related discipline
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Financial and budgetary management experience
- Experience in utilities including telecommunication a distinct advantage
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.