Despite COVID19 uncertainty, this award winning Building Services consultancy are busier than ever, and their growth plan continues! This strong and experienced person will be able to build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders to help grow this bran all around Ireland!
- Performing the role of Associate Director and project lead on the major flagship projects within their Dublin office.
- Taking lead role on projects (electrical design, PM, attendance at design team meetings and site meetings, project delivery)
- Reporting back to management on progress of current projects.
- Overseing resource management of junior engineers and CAD/BIM technicians to ensure deadlines are met.
- Performing site visits and technical surveys
- Delivering technical presentations, reports, specifications, etc.
- Assisting with in-house finance functions.
- Assisting in BD, including client meetings.
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff.
- Degree qualified w/ a professional Chartered qualification.
- 10 years’+ experience at a senior level; preferably with one of the larger M&E consultancy practices.
- Experience delivering large scale commercial projects.
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a professional engineering team.
- PM experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.