My multinational Pharmaceutical client is looking for Medical Writer to join a high perfromeing team based in Cork. The team consists of scientific knowledge and communication experts in order to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhances patient care and advances the quality and transparency of research.
- Medical Writer provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between the company and customers (Health Care Providers [HCPs] or patients, respectively).
- Careful listening to customer needs and adequately responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
Act as the European Medical Information Subject Matter Expert (SME) with very comprehensive, detailed and specific subject matter knowledge.
- She/he supports the frontline Medical Information colleagues and ensures comparable standards for answers to customers within Medical Information Europe.
- Responsible for supporting the implemention of the new organizational structure in Europe.
- Support the operations on Alliances partnership when Medical Information is involved.
- Build/manage relationships with colleagues in the centralized European Medical Information organization.
- Partner with Global Medical Information organization.
- Degree/Msc or Phd qualification in Pharmacy, Medicine or Natural Sciences.
- Fluency in one of the following languages; German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Relevant industry experience in medical information, scientific writing or similar highly desirable
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers are able to read and use to make clinical decisions.
- A writing exercise is required as a part of the candidate evaluation process.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine in searching, analyzing and writing medical information.
- Experience in product launch
Please send your CV to TJ Vinod, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.