Our client is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer/Associate Director to join their team in their London office.
This strong and experienced person will be able to build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders to help grow the brand and team in the London market.
- Perform the role of Associate Director and project lead on the major flagship projects within their London office.
- Take lead role on projects, including electrical design, project management, attendance at design team meetings and site meetings, and responsibility for project delivery.
- Report back to management on progress of current projects.
- Oversee resource management of junior engineers and CAD/BIM technicians to ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform site visits and technical surveys of existing electrical installations and recommend potential solutions to improve systems.
- Deliver technical presentations, reports, specifications, etc.
- Assist with in-house finance functions, including fee collection, fee proposals, etc.
- Provide mentoring of junior engineering staff.
- Educated to Degree level with a professional Chartered qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ industry experience at a senior level; preferably with one of the larger M&E consultancy practices in the UK.
- Commercially astute with demonstrable experience of successfully delivering large scale commercial projects in the UK.
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a professional engineering team.
- Ability to act as Project Engineer reviewing Electrical design for a range of projects; particularly in the residential, commercial, educational and healthcare sectors
- Develop project scope with design team / clients including budgeting and reporting
- Implement and oversee successful design solutions for Projects
- Oversee Resource Management and Planning to ensure successful Project delivery
- Provide mentoring of Junior Engineering staff
- Assist the Management Team with Business Development and Financial Control activities
Competencies and Aptitudes….
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team objectives.
- A committed work ethic.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong change management skills.
- The ability to drive a project from inception to delivery, gaining buy in and commitment from key players; and
- An ability to engage at all levels and work as a committed team member.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 353 906413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.