The P2P Senior Manager for EMEA is a key and valued role in our organisation with direct responsibility to lead the GBS organisation of approx. 30 employees ensuring high levels of performance across all aspects of the team.
Other duties to include but not limited to
- Lead organizational transformation within P2P to ensure that the P2P team is always fit for purpose and continues to become more efficient and deliver greater value within the
- Develop strong relationships with your direct reporting managers to coach and mentor them to deliver individually as well as through their teams
- Actively contribute as part of the P2P Global Leadteam to analyze and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Influence the Global process owners to champion continued process improvement & efficiencies
- Develop top talent by leading regular succession planning and having robust performance /coaching conversations and ensuring the organization is always fit for purpose.
- Lead for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve the highest standards within daily operations, both in the P2P org and the external P2P organisation.
- Lead a culture of transformation and continuous improvement within the P2P organization and the broader GBS
- Understand how external trends can contribute to P2P continuing to serve the business effectively.
- 10 years in a financial management role
- Extensive people management experience
- Multinational/SSC experience
- Continous improvement and project experience
- Degree and or MBA/Accounting qualification essential
- ERP expert
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.