Due to continued growth our client is currently recruiting for Cad/Revit technicians in South Dublin.
This an exciting time to join a team with a focus on growth across the UK, Ireland and beyond. This strong and experienced person will be able to build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders while growing their brand and team.
- Working with Mechanical and Electrical Designers on various projects;
- Managing Tender and Construction deadlines while maintain the highest level of work standards;
- Working as part of a dynamic, growing and fast paced team environment;
- Work on a daily basis towards achieving the highest standard of Drawing Production;
- Working to create Clash Free Models;
- Assist that management team as required and be willing to expand your skills and take on other tasks where necessary.
- An individual who is ambitious, creative and driven;
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit
- Minimum 3 years’ Revit experience;
- Ability to maintain a high level of standards on projects and deliver and control the tasks required;
- Ability to present and communicate ideas with clients, design teams, construction teams, etc;
- Positive outlook and self-motivated
- Ability to create & edit Generic Families
- Ability to Produce Presentable Drawings
- Must be able to demonstrate worked examples of their ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong interest in career progression
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.