The duties of the job:
- Manage and support day-to-day operations, Projects and Process improvements within the Supply Chain Department.
- Ensuring that the work is completed to the highest standards and within agreed timelines in order to service the needs of various dependent departments within the organisation
- Lead cross-functional teams during Supply Chain led projects.
- Supply chain lead for cross company projects such as UPI introduction, New product introductions etc.
- Support any activities related to NPI’s within supply chain as required.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Team to identify process improvement opportunities and propose and implement sustainable solutions once identified.
- Identify cost-effective opportunities for the introduction of best-in-class Supply Chain processes, develop and Introduce these processes.
- Take a lead in developing lean procedures/processes within the department.
- Oversee product setup on internal systems, including SAP and Manufacturing Execution System following requests for Initial Commercial Supply from affiliates.
- Key user for SAP for Supply chain Group – Support any Master Data generation or updates required.
- Act as SAP SME for Supply chain function on any cross functional project teams.
The requirements of the job:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a Supply Chain role preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry with project management experience.
- A degree level qualification in relevant discipline or a recognised professional qualification in Supply Chain.
- Proven record of working with SAP.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.