Indirect Tax Manager €85k-€95k Permanent + benefits.
My client, a US multinational are recruiting for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Indirect Tax Manager who is working in practice and looking to make the move to industry.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice to the Legal and Contracts teams when reviewing contracts
- Support the smooth implementation of contract strategies.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice to the business
- Assist with developing the Indirect Tax control framework.
- Support the optimization of Oracle and other systems used to produce the Indirect Tax return
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Accountant
- 5+ years Indirect Tax experience from practice or industry
- Able to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple cultures
- Ability to deal with high volumes and often complex situations.
Please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 to discuss this position in more detail.
The interview will happen via video call and onboarding will be done remotely.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.