One of the Ireland's leading energy companies is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their Dublin team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a true pioneer in technology & renewable energy!
The role will require involvement in the various project stages from design, tendering, construction, commissioning until handover to Operations. Projects will involve working with many different Electrical Contractors, & External Consultants, at various voltages from LV up to 220 kV.
Key job Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Electrical Engineering Manager in all aspects of Project delivery / Contract management
- Completing electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions
- Ensuring that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay
- Monitoring submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of key long lead items.
- Attending site monthly meetings to ensure that progress of Electrical works are monitored & maintained
- Regular site attendance to inspect & supervise keys works to ensure the expected quality is being delivered.
- Witnessing site acceptance tests for all major electrical plant and attend factory acceptance tests where required.
- Updating and recording progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Reviewing and answering technical queries from site during the construction and commissioning phases in relation to specifications / drawings / materials / equipment.
- Working as an integral part of the commissioning process and review commissioning requirements where required
- 4+ years’ experience.
- Proven experience in the design and construction of HV/MV substations
- Proven experience in design and construction of wind farm electrical works packages.
- Experience in Utility contestable design & constructing
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
Full time permanent, with an excellent salary (DOE) plus an attractive bonus structure plus great package:
- up to 25 days leave a year,
- company pension scheme,
- private healthcare for all the family,
- access to L&D opportunities,
- Wellbeing Programme,
- Subsidised Gym Membership,
- Free car parking!
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.