The Snr Supplier Quality role works with external suppliers and in a cross-functional team on a daily basis to resolve supplier related issues, drive continuous improvement while driving key quality metrics.. Part of a larger team within supplier quality department, this role would support new product development and post market quality for components
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Work closely with continuity engineering team to drive continuous improvement and robust corrective actions through problem solving techniques at supplier to prevent recurrence of issues, and ultimately deliver high-quality products to customers
• Coach, develop and support team members in supplier quality activities
• Delivering cost-down projects through supplier-owned quality and certification of products
• Communicate with management and business unit teams on a regular basis on supplier performance
• Develop strong partnerships with cross functional groups and provide quality leadership within these groups
• Support in the review of supplier changes, coordinating activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support the change
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier, based on risk associated with product or service
• Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies and documentation in conjunction with project teams to ensure high standards are in place
• Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
• Define Receiving Inspection requirements as required and associated test
method validation for all internal Test Methods.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• We are looking for a person qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8
NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science or technical
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or less with an advanced degree
• You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional
teams with good communication and technical writing skills
• Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives
Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.