Senior Financial Accountant| Insurance| Dublin 2| Salary 65K-70K+ benefits
A global insurance company are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in the insurance or financial services industry.
A full job spec including company info will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Production of financial statements, taking account of both local and Group reporting requirements
- Production of the Solvency II balance sheet and all regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage the consolidation of accounts
- Ensure financial reporting processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls in place.
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements and standards.
- Solvency II experience essential.
For more details, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.