Client Service Associate
Sigmar are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Dublin City Centre (remote working initially), for our client, who are a global leader in wealth & asset management.
What is the role and what will I be doing on a daily basis?
You will be joining our client’s new customer service department as a Client Service Associate. Your main duties will be dealing with customer queries in relation to pension schemes, retirement funds and investments, over the phone.
This role could give you a superb chance to further your financial career giving you fantastic opportunities for progression and further qualifications.
- Competitive Salary - €26,100
- Excellent Pension - 10% non-contributory
- Free Healthcare
- Training Academy - 18-month ongoing training
- Opportunity to complete the MIFID qualification
- Extraordinary opportunities for progression
- Sports and Social Club
- Bicycle parking available with shower facilities
- Subsidized canteen including free fruit and coffee.
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C2).
Due to COVID-19 & remote working constrictions initially, successful candidates will also require;
- A private, quiet environment for work related activities, free of distractions
- A reliable & strong internet connection.
- Experience within Financial services
- Experience working within a busy call centre
- Any further education/degrees, especially within Financial Services.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.