Commissioning & Qualification Engineer / Project Manager
Our global pharma client is looking for a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer to join their team in Carlow. This is a 12-month contract.
- Support all suite teams during a commissioning and qualification program
- Actively support Last Planner System activities
- Review and input into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation
- Participate in C&Q deliverables (System Impact Assessment, Critical Component Impact Assessments, System Boundary Drawings, Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Coordinate and supervise third party vendors during SAT execution.
- Review and approve SAT execution
- Assist in investigations of process equipment, utility systems and control system anomalies
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commissioning / and or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/ Utilities systems within pharma industry
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology process is preferred
- Experience in C&Q Lead/ Project Manager on a capital project
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation
- DeltaV, Syringe & vial line experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment
- Working knowledge of CAD software’s and PPLCs
- Knowledge of regulation and standard affecting device, biologics and pharma products
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.