Customer Services Associate – Permanent
Remote working initially and Dublin’s City Centre following lifting of restrictions.
A global financial services multinational are looking to grow their team in Dublin’s City Centre.
What are the main responsibilities for this job?
- This is primarily a phones-based role where you will be speaking with clients and customers on a daily basis in a formal capacity.
- There will also be written communication and correspondence involved in your day to day.
- You will be required to work collaboratively with a team of up to 14 other consultants and constantly strive for excellence in client and customer contact.
- You will have continuous training and upskilling and you will be expected to take constructive feedback maturely and work with your team leader on any improvements that you or they see necessary for yourself or the team.
What requirements or skills do I need to have for this job?
- First and foremost, you must be completely fluent in written and spoken English and also have clear and concise communication skills. this is so that your UK clients and customers will have complete clarity when discussing the technical aspects of their accounts and portfolios.
Considering the current work environment – you will be required to video interview initially and then complete training and start in your role remotely with a view to joining the office when restrictions are lifted.
- With this in mind – you will need to have an environment at home which is conducive to a business work environment i.e. ideally your own space with little or no distractions and a strong Internet/broadband connection.
- You will need to be resilient and have the ability to reset after every call and always ensure that the client is having the best experience they could have.
- At a minimum, we would like any applicant to have completed the Leaving Certificate – any further education would be advantageous.
- Lastly, you must be a team player – we are a dynamic progressive team that has gone from 0 – 150+ consultants in less than 2 years and the opportunities for progression are excellent!
If you think that this position might suit you – please apply ASAP as we will be conducting phone screens and virtual Interviews over the next couple of weeks.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.