Customer Service Associate - Financial Services
Customer Service Job in Dublin City Centre – Work from Home Initially – Full time – Permanent.
I am currently hiring on behalf of my client, a global leader in wealth & asset management, for several ‘Client Service Associates’ to join their customer service department in the heart of Dublin City Centre. This is a full-time permanent position which includes excellent benefits and a superb training package.
What is the role and what will I be doing daily?
You will be joining our client’s new customer service department as a Client Service Associate. Full training will be provided, and your main duties will be dealing with customer queries in relation to pension schemes, retirement funds and investments, over the phone.
This role could give you a superb chance to further your financial career giving you fantastic opportunities for progression and further qualifications.
Initially in this role you will be working from home full time, including the training and onboarding program. This will continue until government guidelines state otherwise, in that case, you will be working in Dublin City Centre and therefore must be within commutable distance from Dublin City Centre to be considered for this role.
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them.
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates.
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments).
- Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- Competitive Salary - €26,100
- Excellent Pension - 10% non-contributory
- Free Healthcare
- Training Academy - 18-month ongoing training
- Opportunity to complete the MIFID qualification
- Extraordinary opportunities for progression
- Sports and Social Club
- Bicycle parking available with shower facilities
- Subsidized canteen including free fruit and coffee
- Minimum of 1 years Administrative/Customer Service experience in a corporate environment.
- Must have a 3rd level qualification/Higher Diploma from a reputable institute.
- Must have a suitable environment to work in from home, along with an adequate broadband speed.
- Must live within commutable distance from Dublin City Centre.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, reliable and confident in their abilities to work from home independently.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player
I want to apply, what next?
To apply for this Customer Service Job please follow the application process on this site and mark for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. I will be in touch should your application be successful!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.