Want to join a Global leader in pharmaceutical space? With some really impressive plans for growth - it's great time to join this multinational as a Waste Water Engineer on a 12 months contract.
This role provides operational, quality, utility, environmental, safety and waste water treatment services and expertise to WWTP to enable the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical product.
Primary job activities/responsibilities:
- Ensuring highest Compliance (Safety and Environmental) standards with site policies, global standards, and procedures for WWTP.
- Managing day to day operations of WWTP.
- Ensuring WWTP equipment availability.
- Maximising performance of WWTP operations and identifying / implementing continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Being an active participant within the Utilities Engineering team sharing Engineering best practices.
- Assisting management the site’s periodic EHS Self Assessments programme
- Investigating EHS Incidents related to the WWTP.
- Attending and responding to relevant Hazop studies and completion and follow-up of specific risk assessments.
- Representing WWTP for both internal and external audit inspections.
Primary job requirements/skillset:
- 3+ years’ experience operational experience in WWTP plant environment with experience in the utility management,
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Process/ Mechanical Engineering or EHS Environmental),
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, etc.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Management Systems such as SAP, EHS, Microsoft PM, etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.