Our client a US technology company is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their team in the Dublin office on a 12-month contract.
Salary €54,000 for a 12 month FTC.
- Prepare audit files for all Companies under job responsibility.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in advance of audit commencing.
- Prepare journals as required adjusting US GAAP management accounts to local GAAP statutory accounts.
- Communicate with relevant internal groups and ensure all audit
- Work with other internal teams within the company in order to ensure successful audit completion.
- Act as a single point of contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions
during the audit.
- Prepare reconciliation packs between US GAAP & Local GAAP for management review, respond to review questions, etc.
- Prepare analytical reviews for the Income Statement and Balance Sheet for all entities under the area of responsibility.
- Accounting degree
- ACCA / ACA qualification
- Audit practice experience essential.
- 2 years post qualified experience
Attach a CV to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.