Exciting job opportunity for an Application Security Engineer to join a Global Financial Firm working with cutting edge technology (OWASP Top 10).
What you will be doing
- Assist in developing practical security requirements that can be leveraged by development teams to help them to build secure applications.
- Perform false negative analysis and work with commercial vendors to improve the detective capabilities of their tools Development of creative and innovative technical solutions.
- Contribute to the research or development of tools to assist in the vulnerability discovery process.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top 10 Web Application
- Experience using a SAST / DAST assessment tool
- Hands-on web application penetration testing / ethical hacking experience
- OSCP, GWAPT, GXPN, GPEN, LPT, CEH, CISSP or other industry security certifications
- Subsidised Canteen
- Onsite Parking
- Health Insurance for whole family
The Fun Stuff
- Dedicated day every 2nd week to research own technologies and upskill
- Remote working and onboarding
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you are interested in this job or similar Jobs, email your cv to email@example.com or call 01 9619705.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.